CROWN POINT | Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Crown Point is offering free informational meetings on the advantages of patient navigation for cancer care from 3 to 4:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the hospital’s Marian Education Center, located on the hospital campus at 1201 S. Main St.
Patient navigation benefits include:
* Access to information on resources available during the course of treatment.
* Improving access to health information and services.
* Enhancing the health care experience.
* Assuring accuracy of appointment times and locations.
* Facilitating interaction and communication with health care staff and providers.
* Making care delivery more efficient.
For more information, call (219) 757-6407, or (219) 757-6008.
- How many cups of coffee do you drink each day? A cup of joe has its benefits, but according to the Academy of... fb.me/1H8pr8kJ7 1 hour ago
- Weekly Affirmation: "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein fb.me/6NeVLOr0J 3 hours ago
- #HealthTip of the Day: Teach Kids About Pedestrian Safety ow.ly/CWke3 #kidshealth 2 days ago
- Late afternoon pick me up! #LaughterIsTheBestMedicine fb.me/1HKkzm6EE 2 days ago
- RT @Reuters_Health: Young baseball pitchers at risk for shoulder damage reut.rs/1Cx5O4z 2 days ago