Join us at the Franciscan Hammond Clinic Specialty Center, 7905 Calumet Ave., as we celebrate the health of our community! March and April patient education classes are almost here to provide you and your family a gateway toward better health in 2012! Click image to enlarge.
- What’s for Dinner?
- Franciscan Alliance Little Black Dress health program scheduled for Nov. 6
- Franciscan Alliance offers free health insurance information
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health feeds area needy through food donation
- Meetings offer information on value of patient navigation for cancer victims
- RT @NWIndianaLife: Scott Mundell, Director of Biz Development at @FranciscanNWI, is our NWI Life that Matters! nwindianalife.com/community/serv… http:… 1 hour ago
- Looking for some non-candy alternatives to hand out this Halloween? The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics... fb.me/3L2P4nZqk 1 hour ago
- #HealthTip: Snacking After School ow.ly/DaOsa #kidshealth 3 hours ago
- Testing for Ebola Vaccines to Start Soon, W.H.O. Says fb.me/6Qg8XFpnc 9 hours ago
- "The staff worked extremely hard to gain this accreditation to benefit our patients. This accreditation... fb.me/3idAKyJ71 12 hours ago