Join us at the Franciscan Hammond Clinic Specialty Center, 7905 Calumet Ave., as we celebrate the health of our community! March and April patient education classes are almost here to provide you and your family a gateway toward better health in 2012! Click image to enlarge.
- ACOs: How does a clinical case coordinator benefit the patient?
- Kaitlyn Bragg honored with 2014 Maria Petti Scholarship
- 40 years later, P.R. Unni, MD, has no plans to leave to leave Franciscan St. Anthony Health
- Progress continues in Dyer on Emergency Department and surgical and lab renovations
- Will it cost our patients to participate in an ACO?
- What are your favorite beach-goodies? Looking for some healthier options? Try these: 1. Dry-roasted or raw nuts,... fb.me/2BHuJQvv4 3 hours ago
- #HealthTip of the Day: Soothing Bug Bites...Remedies to help fight the pain and itch. ow.ly/i/6kdY2 #summerhealth 18 hours ago
- Anything can happen! Franciscan ExpressCare is here if you need us with 7 convenient locations to serve your... fb.me/39OUp6N8C 20 hours ago
- High-Salt Diets Could Double Risk of #Heart Woes for #Diabetics ow.ly/zvq4s 21 hours ago
- Sleep lab donates bedroom furniture to shelter for homeless women: bit.ly/1kTIqWD via @nwi @FranMedSpec 1 day ago