Join us at the Franciscan Hammond Clinic Specialty Center, 7905 Calumet Ave., as we celebrate the health of our community! March and April patient education classes are almost here to provide you and your family a gateway toward better health in 2012! Click image to enlarge.
- ACOs: How does a clinical case coordinator benefit the patient?
- Kaitlyn Bragg honored with 2014 Maria Petti Scholarship
- 40 years later, P.R. Unni, MD, has no plans to leave to leave Franciscan St. Anthony Health
- Progress continues in Dyer on Emergency Department and surgical and lab renovations
- Will it cost our patients to participate in an ACO?
- Weekly Affirmation: "Do not lose courage no matter what happens." - Mother Maria Theresia Bonzel. fb.me/1aituYjvA 1 hour ago
- We continue our blog series about ACO's by answering the question: "How does a clinical case coordinator benefit... fb.me/33aGOXiEW 1 day ago
- The EPA has unveiled New Bug Repellent labels. Claims it will work much like sunscreen SPF labels, telling users... fb.me/1oZE2XsLQ 2 days ago
- FAST FACT FRIDAY: Did you hear that? Your lawnmower can hit 90 decibels! Here are some simple, low cost solutions... fb.me/3Fqdlygqk 3 days ago
- #HealthTip of the Day: Climbing at the playground ow.ly/i/6ke7w #summerhealth 3 days ago