Join us at the Franciscan Hammond Clinic Specialty Center, 7905 Calumet Ave., as we celebrate the health of our community! March and April patient education classes are almost here to provide you and your family a gateway toward better health in 2012! Click image to enlarge.
- RT @NWIndianaLife: S/O to the Tuesday Stitchers, who made quilts for NICU Isolettes @FranciscanNWI St. Margaret: nwindianalife.com/health/educati… htt… 8 hours ago
- #HealthTip of the Day: Considering Cereal for Breakfast ow.ly/KPqmd 9 hours ago
- #BloodDrive now underway until 4 p.m. in Dyer. Walk-ins welcome! bit.ly/1N7BjHu 14 hours ago
- Fetal Faces Seem to React to Mom's #Smoking ow.ly/KPqek 15 hours ago
- Quilters' work brings warmth to tiny hospital patients. fb.me/7eUefj4dH 17 hours ago